Immerseum SDK: VR Simulator (version: BETA-0.9)
       [view as Desktop | Tablet | Mobile]
InputActionManager Class Members
Properties  Methods 

The following tables list the members exposed by InputActionManager.

Public Constructors
 NameDescription
Public ConstructorInputActionManager Constructor  
Public Properties
 NameDescription
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)areImmerseumAxesDefinedIndicates whether the input axes used by Immerseum's default Input Actions are defined in the project's Input Manager.  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)areInputActionsInitializedIndicates whether input actions have completed their initialization.  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)createImmerseumDefaults

Indicates whether the VRSimulator should create the default Immerseum InputActions. For a list of default InputActions, please refer to:Immerseum Default Input Actions.

Best Practice
This property is configured within the Unity Editor. Please see Configuring Input and Movement.

Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)inputActionList

The list of InputActions registered with the InputActionManager.

Please Note Please Note

The contents of this list can only be modified by addInputAction20Simulator.CSharp~Immerseum.VRSimulator.InputActionManager~addInputAction.html% and removeInputAction20Simulator.CSharp~Immerseum.VRSimulator.InputActionManager~removeInputAction.html%.

It is also recommended that you use getInputAction20Simulator.CSharp~Immerseum.VRSimulator.InputActionManager~getInputAction.html% and isActionRegistered20Simulator.CSharp~Immerseum.VRSimulator.InputActionManager~isActionRegistered.html% to check its contents.

Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)inputActionsIndicates the number of InputActions on the inputActionList.  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)InstanceThe singleton Instance of thi class that exists within your VR Scene.  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isCancelButtonActivatedIndicates whether the Cancel Button is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isLeftBumperActivatedIndicates whether the Left Bumper is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isLeftThumbstickClickActivatedIndicates whether the Left Thumbstick Click is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isPauseButtonActivatedIndicates whether the Pause Button is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isRightBumperActivatedIndicates whether the Right Bumper is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isRightThumbstickClickActivatedIndicates whether the Right Thumbstick Click is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isSecondaryButtonActivatedIndicates whether the Secondary Button is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isSelectionButtonActivatedIndicates whether the Selection Button is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isTertiaryButtonActivatedIndicates whether the Tertiary Button is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isViewButtonActivatedIndicates whether the View Button is in an activated state (i.e. has been toggled on).  
Public Propertystatic (Shared in Visual Basic)useImmerseumDefaults

Indicates whether the default Immerseum Movement Mappings should be applied.

Please Note Please Note
This property is configured in the Unity Editor, and is actually edited within the MovementManager.

Public Methods
 NameDescription
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)addInputActionAdds an InputAction to the managed list. This is equivalent to "teaching" the system a new InputAction.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)getInputActionReturns the registered InputAction where InputAction.name matches the parameter string name.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isActionRegisteredReturns whether an InputAction whose InputAction.name matches name is registered (i.e. contained in inputActionList).  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isKeyClickedOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of Unity KeyCodes. Will return true if one or more of the keys was clicked.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isKeyHeldOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of Unity KeyCodes. Will return true if one or more of the keys was held.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isKeyPressedOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of Unity KeyCodes. Will return true if one or more of the keys was pressed.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isKeyPressedAndHeldOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of Unity KeyCodes. Will return true if one or more of the keys was pressed and held.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isKeyReleasedOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of Unity KeyCodes. Will return true if one or more of the keys was released.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isMouseClickedOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of integers for buttons. Will return true if one or more of the buttons was clicked.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isMouseHeldOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of integers for buttons. Will return true if one or more of the buttons was held.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isMousePressedOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note
Can also accept an array or comma-delimited list of integers for buttons. Will return true if one or more of the buttons was clicked.

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isMousePressedAndHeldOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)isMouseReleasedOverloaded. 
Please Note Please Note

Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)removeInputActionOverloaded. Removes the InputAction provided from the list of registered InputActions contained in inputActionList.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setCancelButtonActivatedToggles the activated state of the Cancel Button.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setLeftBumperActivatedToggles the activated state of the Left Bumper.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setLeftThumbstickClickActivatedToggles the activated state of the Left Thumbstick Click.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setPauseButtonActivatedToggles the activated state of the Pause Button.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setRightBumperActivatedToggles the activated state of the Right Bumper.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setRightThumbstickClickActivatedToggles the activated state of the Right Thumbstick Click.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setSecondaryButtonActivatedToggles the activated state of the Secondary Button.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setSelectionButtonActivatedToggles the activated state of the Selection Button.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setTertiaryButtonActivatedToggles the activated state of the Tertiary Button.  
Public Methodstatic (Shared in Visual Basic)setViewButtonActivatedToggles the activated state of the View Button.  
See Also

Reference

InputActionManager Class
Immerseum.VRSimulator Namespace
InputAction

Copyright (c) 2015 Immerseum Inc. All rights reserved.

Send Feedback